Contract Title: Supply of 5No. Pure Breed Bulls.
NCB Reference No. KN/KSADP/G/A.1.3/002
- The Kano State Government has received financing from the Islamic Development
Bank (IsDB) toward the cost of the Kano State Agro-Pastoral Development Project
(KSADP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract 1 for
the Supply of 5No. Pure Breed Bulls.
- The Kano State Agricultural and Rural Development Authority now invites sealed bids
from eligible bidders for the Supply of 5No. Pure Bred Bulls.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
procedures as specified in IsDB’s guidelines for Procurement of Goods, Works and Related
Services under Islamic Development Bank Project Financing (April 2019 version)”, and is
open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Kano State Agro-
Pastoral Development Project (KSADP) office, KNARDA building, KM 9 Hadejia Road,
Kano, Nigeria, Telephone: (+234) 803 596 0538, e-mail: email@example.com and
purchase the bidding documents during office hours (900 hours to 1700 hours) during office
- A complete set of bidding documents in English Language may be purchased by interested
eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon
payment of a nonrefundable fee of Fifty Thousand Naira Only (NGN50,000.00). The method
of payment will be payable into 0080187881, Sterling Bank, KSADP State Government
Counterpart Fund. Such a receipt shall identify the payer as representing a consultant or
“joint-venture” willing to participate in the bid. The document can be collected during
working hours, at the Secretariat of the KSADP, KNARDA Building, KM 9 Hadejia Road,
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 21 st June 2021. Electronic bidding
will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence
of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address
below on or before the 21/06/2021 at 1200Hrs local time (GMT+1)
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of N150,000.00.
- The address(es) referred to above is(are):
Kano State Agro-Pastoral Development Project (KSADP)
Attn: Ibrahim Garba Mohammed (Project Coordinator)
KNARDA building, KM 9 Hadejia Road,
P.M.B 3130 Kano, Nigeria
Tel: (+234) 803 596 0538