COUNTRY: FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
NAME OF PROJECT: KANO STATE AGRO-PASTORAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
PROCUREMENT FOR WORKS
MODE OF FINANCING: IsDB Istisna’a
FINANCING NO. NGA 1007
Contract Title: REPAIR WORKS AT WATARI IRRIGATION SCHEME
ICB/MC Reference No.: KN/KSADP/W/A.2.1/001
- The Kano State Government has received financing from the Islamic Development Bank
(IsDB) toward the cost of the Kano State Agro-Pastoral Development Project (KSADP), and
intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for the Repair Works at
Watari Irrigation Scheme.
- The Kano State Agricultural and Rural Development Authority (KNARDA) now
invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Repair Works; Desilting and repairs of the
37,000m3 night storage reservoir, repairs and desilting of 40,500m3 main canal and drainages
and repair of 36,000cu.m gully erosion at Watari Irrigation Scheme.
- Bidding will be conducted through the Interational Competitive Bidding limited to IsDB
member countries (ICB/MC) procedures as specified in IsDB’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods,
Works and related services under Islamic Development Bank Project Financing (April 2019
version) and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Project Coordinator,
Kano State Agro-Pastoral Development Project (KSADP), KNARDA building, KM 9 Hadejia
Road, Kano, Nigeria, Telephone: (+234) 803 596 0538, e-mail: email@example.com and
purchase the bidding documents during office hours (9:00am to 5:00pm working days).
- A complete set of bidding documents in English language may be purchased by interested
eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon
payment of a nonrefundable fee of Fifty Thousand Naira Only (NGN90,000.00). The method of
payment will be payable into 5620005519, ECOBANK, KSADP STATE GOVERNMENT
COUNTERPART FUND. Such a receipt shall identify the payer as representing a consultant or
“joint-venture” willing to participate in the bid. The document can be collected during working
hours, at the Secretariat of the KSADP, KNARDA Building, KM 9 Hadejia Road, Kano.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 45 days from the date of this
publication. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be
publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose
to attend at the address below.
- All bids must be accompanied by a “Bid Security” of 2% of the total contract sum.
Each bid MUST contain two separate envelops containing TECHNICAL and FINANCIAL bids.
The two (2) separate envelops should be put in a larger envelop and should reach the Secretariat
of the KSADP on or before the 21/09/2020 at 1200Hrs local time (GMT+1).
- The address referred to above is:
Kano State Agro-Pastoral Development Project (KSADP)
Attn: Ibrahim Garba Mohammed (Project Coordinator)
KNARDA building, KM 9 Hadejia Road,
P.M.B 3130 Kano, Nigeria
Tel: (+234) 803 596 0538