COUNTRY: FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
NAME OF PROJECT: KANO STATE AGRO-PASTORAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
PROCUREMENT FOR WORKS
MODE OF FINANCING: IsDB Istis’na
FINANCING NO. NGA 1007
Contract Title: Development of 20Ha Seed Multiplication Plot for Fodder Production at
ICB/MC Reference No.: KN/KSADP/W/A.1.1.1/006
- The Kano State Government has received financing from the Islamic Development Bank
(IsDB) toward the cost of the Kano State Agro-Pastoral Development Project (KSADP), and
intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for the Development of
20Ha Seed Multiplication Plot for Fodder Production at Dudduru, Ajingi LGA
- The Kano State Agricultural and Rural Development Authority (KNARDA) now
invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the works; Development of 20Ha Seed
Multiplication Plot for Fodder Production at Dansoshiya.
- Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding Limited to Firms
from Member Countries (ICB/MC) procedures as specified in IsDB’s Guidelines: Procurement of
Goods, Works and related services under Islamic Development Bank Project Financing (April
2019 version) and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Kano State Agro-Pastoral
Development Project (KSADP) Project Coordinator, KNARDA building, KM 9 Hadejia Road,
Kano, Nigeria, Telephone: (+234) 803 596 0538, e-mail: email@example.com and purchase the
bidding documents during office hours (900hrs to 1700hrs working days).
- A complete set of bidding documents in English language may be purchased by interested
eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon
payment of a nonrefundable fee of Ninety Thousand Naira Only (NGN90,000.00). The method
of payment will be payable into 5620005519, Ecobank, KSADP State Government Counterpart
Fund. Such a receipt shall identify the payer as representing a consultant or “joint-venture”
willing to participate in the bid. The document can be collected during working hours, at the
Secretariat of the KSADP, KNARDA Building, KM 9 Hadejia Road, Kano.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 45 calendar days from the day of
this publication (13 th July, 2020). Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be
rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives
and anyone who choose to attend at the address below.
- All bids must be accompanied by a “Bid Security” of 2% of the total contract sum.
Each bid MUST contain two separate envelopes containing TECHNICAL and FINANCIAL
bids. The two (2) separate envelops should be put in a larger envelop and should reach the
Secretariat of the KSADP on or before the 27/08/2020 at 1200Hrs local time (GMT+1).
- The address referred to above is:
Kano State Agro-Pastoral Development Project (KSADP)
Attn: Ibrahim Garba Mohammed (Project Coordinator)
KNARDA building, KM 9 Hadejia Road,
P.M.B 3130 Kano, Nigeria
Tel: (+234) 803 596 0538